Monday 5 January 2009

So here I go again on my own

Name that band....
Pete left again this morning at the ungodly hour of 4.15am. Couldn't get back to sleep. Its funny how used you get to sleeping alone and then how unused to it you get and now I'll sleep badly for a few nights then be used to it again for 30 odd days.
Everything went back to normal today, school, dancing, work routine routine routine. Ah how I love it. Much as I love Christmas and I really really do love Christmas, I also love getting back to normal.
And now with A&J's wedding imminent (Nick Nairn!!!!) I have all the motivation I need to get rid of the weight. I went for a lovely walk today to the library and then jogged on the trampete for half an hour watching the last Merlin - disappointing ending I feel. Made smashing brown rice and salmon concoction for tea, which Alice loved and the other 2 barely tolerated - Amy only through the liberal dousing of soy sauce, strange child that she is.
Amy still struggles with the Daddy away thing. We'll see how that pans out.
So back to baths and books in the evening instead of witty conversation/darts and beer. I am finishing Short History of Tractors in Ukranian and starting Twilight - feel I must buy in, since it is going to be huge and I need to be able to talk informatively on the film v book debate.
Miss my boy.

1 comment:

Ian C said...

Whitesnake? god I kind of hope I'm wrong i'd be ashamed i knew that